User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cabbage -prologue-

    I. NITPICKS “It’s okay Mom; I’m not afraid to die,” the boy whispered. The hum of the air conditioner accompanied the sound of his mother’s shifting around nervously. Better said ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jane Toecup

    I. NITPICKS Oh God, why today of all days?!That damned Mary Rose had to drop in on the day I didn't want to see her the most. Eric Briggs and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Shiner

    Aestar: Thanks a lot for your review! I really don't mind waiting. Muteman: Thanks, too, I'm working on my word choice right now. I'm trying to make it much more ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    This one makes me laugh: You have encountered Cliche Bond Movie Villain which lunges at you with Cell-phone of Death! Well, really, who throws a cell phone? I mean, that ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Day of Silence

    That's a bit bigoted and offensive. The Day of Silence was started by students in Virginia as a non-violent protest against intolerance, specifically the "name-calling, bullying and harassment -- in ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Sure some guys see a bikini model as something erotic, but mostly it's there to show a girl what it looks like. Should we outlaw sock adds because they might ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Commando, see my above point re: objectifying women. I think it's important if we're bringing bikini models into this. (I'm trying not to go off on my femmenerd rant here, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Commando, Read my last post before making stereotypes about women. We are just as prone to sexual addiction as men are. I hate to break it to you. Read my ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I find it amuzing that you guys think porn is not very addicting. And do you know why its funny? Because you all are woman. Don't get me wrong! I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Just as some people who do drugs don't see any harm being done. If something can hurt a person, much less enough people to where a multitude of books and ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Shiner

    Thanks everyone! I've completely edited now based on everyone's suggestions and JFW's nitpicks. Ashleylee: Aww...thanks...I have a weird thing about describing something repeatedly in the beginning (I

    May 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: God of the Underworld: Chapter 1: (revised)

    Re-review... When I woke up in the morning, I thought it was just another ordinary day. You know, wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, get picked on all day, ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing Challenge

    I want to get 150 reviews, 75 more, by July 1 for a fourth star!

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Hey, ashleylee! What a perfect day! Sunlight streams from the sky and warms me to the bone. I feel the warmth all the way down to my toes. Nothing can ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: xXxxKareenAxxXx

    Kareena swished her long, violent purple hair out of her eyes and pulled down the curtains in her room. She squinted as the blinding sun beat down on her as ...

    May 3, 2008


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain