User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Relax, Take It Easy - Mika

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Victim (Entry #1)

    Oh, I forgot to mention something in my critique. How does she have a cell phone? You say that she only has old clothes and few possessions and how her ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fragments

    I. NITPICKS Sam could hear it gorging on the last unfortunate person dropped into The Pit, and she knew it was she almost her turn. She had studied the order ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophecy of the Light

    I. NITPICKS Gael paced [s]]back and forth[/s] in the throne room, in front of a large tapestry that had a map of Kaiyleer sewn into it [Re-word: in front of ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One of "Victims"

    We took our most recent victims just last night. They were a young couple, probably in their early thirties or late twenties. Took a long time to finally corner them.[I ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Victim (Entry #1)

    I. NITPICKS The librarian has just closed the library, telling me she'll be back at 8:30 tomorrow morning, as she shuts off all the lights except my little lamp in ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I've just read that Saphira is going to find a mate in Brisingr. That's going to be awkward...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Just For Now - Imogen Heap

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Drake.

    I. NITPCIKS I’m sitting here writing this freakin letter and there’s really no point. I don’t want to be here. I guess all of this writing stuff is supposed to ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    There are pants with bigger pockets out there. You just have to track down a nearby store that has them. And those exist too. There are, but they're nothing to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    A bit off-topic, but has anyone seen the (leaked) Breaking Dawn cover yet?

    May 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because they polar bears get jealous. Why do lemmings jump off cliffs?

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    The pockets are too tight - I agree...I have trouble putting stuff in my pockets because I don't like carry bags. But I don't think it encourages sexual activity. Rather ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Yes, because the outdoor pound is the Fountain of Youth in disguise. Why does my thumb hurt?

    May 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Us - Regina Spektor

    May 24, 2008


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham