User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon

    Hello! :D I'm going to review your story. I liked this story - a cute explanation for an eclipse. Aww...I'm not too keen on astronomy but they only get to ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clamor and Sensation

    Most of your technical difficulties have been pointed out, but I have to say I still don't understand the story. I feel for the character, but I have no clue ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How long will Law & Order run for?

    I agree. I can't stand the others --- I can only watch SVU. I love Olivia she's so endearing. But yeah I think it's going to last forever. People love ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    I would suggest Ingrid Michaelson, Kate Nash, and Feist. Or go on and look up Regina Spektor and look at her related artists. I like all of these. Regina is ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I think Gir is cute. =D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence and Darkness

    I like this story, though I think you could use more imagery. Is the cell dank? Is it cramped? Is it smelly? What does it remind her of and how ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    This seems silly but how do you write stuff under your username?

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name ideas?

    I have to go with an M-name. I agree with the person that said Molly. I love that name and it seems to fit your character but now when I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fiery Rain

    I think you did really well writing from the animal point of view and pulled off the choppy style. It makes the cat so much more relatable...it's almost like being ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    Gee...I liked this story. It's one of those light, bubbly stories I love to read. =D I just wanted to know about a few things and correct a few things: ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Little Secrets

    Hello, I read your story and I found three main things wrong with it. You need to flesh out your character's more, flesh out a plot, and fix up some ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hello, I thought sense we were friends I should review your work. I have to agree with the others--- if your going to remain with Greek Mythology try to stay ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Reason (part one)

    I'm the first reviewer! Yay? Anyways...I liked your story but it's a bit rough. You change POV and tense a couple of times and you do a lot of telling ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: lil help please? choosing an idea for my novel

    I'm leaning towards three. Number one sounds like a roleplay doesn't sound like a plot to me. Then I also like the second one, but I don't think there's enough ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloooo

    Hello, I'm new here, too. I like indie and alternative the most, too. I'm not so much into rock more into acoustic. So welcome, that's not a lot coming from ...

    Mar 1, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief