User avatar

Periwinkle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excess Sensory Input

    Hello, I'm Periwinkle and I'm going to review your work. :D Welcome to YWS , I hope you enjoy it here. Anyways, you need to break this up! A block ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Allyson face showed that she was bored and hot. Daniel, however, marched on, an eager flamboyance showing in his face. The grassland was vast, and the town had reduced to ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I don't even get why authors tell us when the book is coming out months away! Why can't they surprise us with "OMG THE BOOK IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!" That ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    The internet and television. Pretty much anything really. I'm a horrible procrastinator; I really need to break the habit but I it's difficult. I usually lolly-gag on Regina Spektor's site, ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    I was just curious. Do you guys find it easier or more difficult to write from the POV of character of the opposite gender? Do you enjoy it? Which one ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    :lol: This made me giggle a lot. It's fun to say "Ploo!" xD

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bagel hell

    Yay! You posted it. :lol:...I like this poem! The only thing I can point out is this: like child with toy, This kind of breaks up the action. I think ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I enjoy torturing characters. I don't know why, but I don't. It's a weird way. Especially with Elmore...>.< Horrible, yes, but it's so easy. He's so pathetic and I can't ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ghost of the Prophecy

    You need to break this up to make it easier to read...but I'll review anyways... Chapter One- Breaking Curfew Last time she caught me, I was forbidden to leave my ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)

    I feel a bit stupid for reading this before I read the first chapter, but whatever. I thought this was really funny especially Xavier. xD You have a lot a ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A man changed by a boy

    You should break this up to get more reviews. Also, in the rules it says you have to review two works and keep your reviews to post ratio 2:1. I'm ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hazel

    For centuries people have tried to get into this city, but all has failed. They only wanted to find the city to steal its treasures not to enjoy its pleasures. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I hated the cast, too, they look so wrong. Esme looks pregnant, Alice just looks weird, Rosalie looks too nice, and Jasper had weird hair. Carlisle was okay...the only good ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    I don't think it sounds Harry Potter like....They're not mages, and fantasy schools have been done and still can be written without being cliche. This isn't exactly my cup of ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hey, there! Here's your second review: Crissiphone muttered to herself as she rode on the chariot to the Council of the Gods. She had long black hair that fell to ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence