User avatar

Periwinkle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    I've tried editing the last line; is it any better? I think you should really expand it. Show her cynical, bitter outlook on the fact that this fantasy of hers ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Elmore and I am not a pedophile.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    Opps. I didn't realized yes that's the only thing I've noticed was the first thing. Sorry. :oops: Oh, and good luck on your 100-short story challenge!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    Hello. Hmm...I wonder why no one hasn't critiqued this?: smt064 I only noticed two things actually. He would place a kiss on my forehead, then creep back out, putting his ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    Hello! :D Don't spear me, please...but I like the old one better. *hides* Okay, this is still a great piece because you are a great writer but I have some ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I could really use an opinion on "The Monster":

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Yes it is reminds me of... affirmative

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    This was pretty fun to took three days but I'm semi-satisfied. Just a five-year-old girl who imagines a monster under her bed and becomes slightly obsessed Not a single sheep ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily of My Heart Part 2

    Black umbrellas caressed the air as Daniel was lowered into the ground. The rain that hadn't fallen in weeks, poured down heavily. It was as if God felt my pain. ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily of My Heart Part 1

    Lily of my heart Part 1: Secret Admirers I stare at him through the corner of my eye. Even though Science is the lamest class in school, he's listening intently ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: pinky swears and big mistakes.

    I liked this. Short, sweet, and it had a strong point. I didn't like the end so much. It just didn't seem to fit as nicely as the rest, but ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I have another question...sometimes when I try to come on says "Database Error" or something and then it won't let me on. What's up with this?

    Mar 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: colorblind [two]

    Hello, there...I'm here to crit! You should break up the first paragraph a bit so it doesn't look like a block of words. I'll point out a few things you ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: While vs Whilst

    I wasn't too sure either. So I googled the definition. said whilst is a more archaic form of while. I didn't think that was enough so I looked up while ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: THE SLEEPER (unofficial title)

    Bump, bump, bump! Haha..I'm reviving old boards, but I want to crit so here you go. Your writing style has changed so much but I guess age does that. :D ...

    Mar 8, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare