User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Run - Chap. 2

    I. NITPICKS Guilt gnaws inside of me, but I hold it at bay. Guilt from stopping a girl from certain torture had she taken the lad. The thoughts of Vinnie ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New York's New Governor

    I don't see a problem, actually. I mean..he's legally blind? So what. He can read and communicate obviously. His disability shouldn't prevent him from doing his job in any sort ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Mountain Morning

    I stepped out of my log cabin with my knapsack slung from my shoulder. I took in a deep breath. The mountain's cool, fresh air rushed through my nose and ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I think it's beautiful, yes, and the angle is nice, but it's just a picture. A pretty picture. It doesn't, I don't know, pop out? It doesn't show anything new, ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Colorblind [Three]

    I heard my father’s voice before he emerged from the bedroom. Going to Chris’ house was looking like heaven right about then. This doesn't sound right. You should change the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eboney's Sea

    Hello! I'm going to review your work today. The first thing I noticed is the way you spelled "Eboney" I don't know if that's intentional, but it's traditionally spelled "Ebony." ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    I could use more opinions on "The Monster" before I officially decide how I'm going to edit it: Thanks a lot if you do!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10...I feel really dumb but err...I don't get it..?

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, time reversed to the beginning of time.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Edit.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who is responsibly for the death of Romeo and Juliet?

    I think it was Romeo's fault for being so over-dramatic and such a flip-floppy person. I mean first he "loves" Rosalie and then he sees this girl at a party ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tree

    Standing upright; hands extended upwards, presenting her leafy blessing to the heavens. Hm...I'm not really so nice in the grammar department but I believe your semi-colon would best be a ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily of My Heart Part 3

    Hmm...the only thing I noticed is "especially since Daniel is gone" we know the pain is coming from that fact so you should just take it out... You had a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I like it

    I don't think you meant to make this board?

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Senorita.

    Mar 12, 2008


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina