User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    I'm just not sure...I am Christian, but I am aware of no part of the Bible that is anti-gay. If somebody knows of such a verse, please give it to ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, it was empty.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you know the approximate number?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you actually asking that question?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Example: What if I'm adopted? That was an assumption. That wasn't an assumption that was a hypothetical question I'm guessing. Also, you don't tend to gossip until you fight. Or ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cabbage

    I. Nitpicks A light laugh escaped his throat. This was definitely the strangest of all the names he’d ever been given. With an array of names such as Bob, Fred, ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I'm basing this off the fact that there is one kid in my school with two female parents who acts like a girl. Children with divorced parents typically get to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    What? No! Well, yes, the first point. The only 100% protection from pregnancy is abstinance. But men aren't just sperm banks, and women aren't just incubators. You're bending my argument ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm assuming you've never had sex so how do you know whether that other modes of interaction are comparable to sex? I'm 13. Take a wild guess. I don't know ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Alright, that works. I would say that there are other ways to do this, just like there are other ways to have fun together. But I suppose that works. I'm ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    I'm here upon request! ^-^ How's life treating ya? I liked this. It was fun to read and the part about having "multiple toothpicks under her command" made me giggle. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Last Kiss

    I. Nitpicks I sat on the couch in his bedroom, looking up to the clouds passing by through the sky-light window . They seemed to me moving so fast, just ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #3

    I. Nitpicks "There is a place called Wiich Valley and that is your real home. This place is not where you belong. Haven't you realized how no one understands you? ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #2

    I. Nit-picks Lena opened her eyes slowly and found herself staring at her carpeted floor. With a surprised yelp she fell to floor. "Ow," Lena groaned, rubbing her head. She ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Squeak.

    Overall Impression This was a very creepy story. After reading it I hate that, "Um...what just happened?" effect. I think it was nice. I don't really have anything to nit-pick ...

    Mar 18, 2008


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray