-
Re: Gay people and Adoption
To avoid this issue in the furture, I'll ask him to PM me those. Now, back to this debate. My entire reasoning for not being gay is in the Bible, ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Despair
Two things to point out. First off, your title. I don't know if you did it purposely, but I think you mean "Despair". The last thing...I actually thought this was ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
I wouldn't say no but I wouldn't say yes because obviously most gay people would like to have children but obviously can't but I really don't believe in gayness because ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
I have a friend of a friend who celebrates Christmas but she calls it "Winter Solstice". I don't think your step-mother should deny you from celebrating Christmas. What is she ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?
Terrorism isn't something that just magically stops because we deploy our troops to one area. Terrorism happens everywhere. The whole idea of calling it "War on Terror" is simply ludicrous ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Blackbird
I. NITPICKS The forest was quiet and the only sound was the child's voice echoing throughout the untamed woods. Her voice weaved through the treetops as the song innocently continued. ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: ,
I. NITPICKS I kicked the blankets off. How am I going to do this? I pushed my self upright, trying to ignore the blistering head ache, and wiggled off the ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Science has found a way to get pregnant without sex. Science has, true, but unless science can find a way for two females/males to have children without scientific intervention then ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Contradictions between the gospels mean nothing, as they are the same story told by different people, and mistakes could easily be made. Then the bible can't exactly be called a ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Ok, well going to something a few posts back, that goes into the assumption that all religious people then say that homosexuality is bad? I am actually religious. :)
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Agreed. The Bible contradicts itself with the issue of the morality of being gay, as well as most other matters. This makes it useless for moralizing on issues like this. ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
Exactly. So what do you think of homosexuality, disregarding the Bible? This is where homophobes crawl into hiding, I fear. Well, they can always pull out the good ol' "They ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
It's the way you said it. I wasn't saying it was your argument. Well, if the Bible says not to be gay, I guess one shouldn't be gay. You didn't ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Is it alright to be gay?
*Checks bible gateway* Well, if the Bible says not to be gay, I guess one shouldn't be gay. However, not everyone is Christian nor is America a Christian nation.
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, someone found an even better car and we all ran away in it.
Mar 23, 2008
