-
Re: Abortions
The thing is, it isn't her body. It's completely seperated, just floating around in her reproductive organs. But it still is INSIDE of her, affecting her in major ways. You ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Again: Women should consider the potential consequences of having sex, protected or unprotected, before following through. If they choose to have sex, they made the descision to accept pregenancy shou
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Oh, yeah. Those. Forgot. Moving on! I understand that pregnancy is big and all, but women(and men, for that matter) should consider the potential consequences before having sex. If they ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
The fallopian tube part is obvoius, and is a use of abortion I am fine with. So a zygote becomes a fetus when it attaches itself to the...the name escapes ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
The thing is, it isn't her body. It's completely seperated, just floating around in her reproductive organs. The baby isn't completely separated. It's attached to the uterine wall and connected ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Um, no it's not the same God. Jesus Christ is my God, not some prophet. Isaiah and those types are prophets, not Jesus. And the Bible doesn't say to strike ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Christianity as a whole is not evil. Chiristan culture is, for the most part "evil". Don't even call christianity bad because some one claiming to christian did something wrong. That ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Rose Hill Cemetery
First dibs to the rawness! xD I. NITPICKS The scuffle of my feet on the ground seemed to be the only noise. When I listened more closely, I realized that ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
1) I go to churh virtually every week, though there are people that do that. 2)Do we really need distinct prayers? Saying a completely improvised or planned, unique prayer is ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
*sigh* Haunukkah iis celebrated by Jews to recognize some important happening, not sure what it is. I think it has something to do with an oil lamp. Anyway, they celebrate ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Are we really any better than animals?
If there is no God or humans what good is this rock? Its just another rock in space, that one day will die, wether we caused it or not. And ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Thanks for taking the trouble of typing that up off me, aestar. We basically have a holiday of our own, with an asortment of meaning. If she likes the meaning ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Why is this even being debated? Your killing life, murder is illigel. Abortion should. If it could be bad for you have a kid don't have sex. Now along the ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Sigh... It appears ther are two sides here: Those who would hide behind the bible and blame it for their own lack of concience. And those who can either justify ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
Isn't your approval of homosexuals adopting contingent upon your approval of homosexuality? Not really, I guess. I know several people who are actually against homosexuality but believe they just made
Mar 25, 2008
