User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I think Breaking Dawn was okay. I thought it was too perfect...Bella becomes a vampire, gets Edward, can still be BFFs with Jacob, a baby, her human family, and no ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Did anyone read the Breaking Dawn spoiler that Meyer released? It's kind of big, but I assumed that would happen so it didn't really surprise me.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    Even though I don't use the chat I'll join. Review Count: 98

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Masquerade

    I haven't read it yet. I read Blue Bloods a couple of months ago after I finished the Twilight Series . I thought the take on vampires was interesting, but ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    My grandma passed away and when and on the way to the funeral, I wondered what it would be like to drive a hearse so I thought up Theodore and ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Nook -edited-

    I. NITPICKS [Before I get into this review I must say that I was listening to Soviet Kitsch while reading this, and the three songs that I were listening to ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    I've only read My Sister's Keeper and I absolutely loved it. I actually cried at the end, and then I tried to read The Pact , but I didn't really ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    Haha...the first story I wrote outside of school was about five stereotypical girls who had magical powers and had to go on a journey to find themselves because some old ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being quite indefatigable.

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Trickery update and editied

    I don’t know how all this happens, but it does, and it happens to me. It seems that I always get the fallen angel on my shoulder that’s screwing up ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    No, Alice pwns the series. Booyah! :lol:

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unforgiven

    Elesther felt his hands before she saw them. “You look beautiful tonight,” Khelar said as he gently brushed Elesther’s brunette hair with his fingers. She held his palms to her ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I like the Twilight series as entertainment. It's not a deep read and it's something I can read for a day if I'm bored. Plus I like vampire yeah. Bella ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "The Kill" - The Dresden Dolls

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    I. NITPICKS So here I am, lying in my closet, my shoes poking me every which direction, hiding from the monster until he comes to get me. I don’t like ...

    Jul 21, 2008


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica