User avatar

Periwinkle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Downfall of Dandelion Kingdom

    I. NITPICKS The grass was bright and vivid from all the rain we got , and it grew up to the middle of my calves. Yellow dandelions were sprinkled here ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    I'm not so hot in the poetry department, but I liked this. The only thing I really noticed is the second from the last time you said "Little Raven Black" ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    You've already uploaded five works and haven't reviewed anything. It's against the rules..you need to keep a 2:1 ration of reviews:works uploaded. To review...you have several spelling mistakes in her

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I. NITPICKS Joeanna stammered into the hallway, clear and quiet. There's no need to separate the statement into two separate clauses. It should be. "Joenna stammered into the clear and ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    The land was pale l and dull. Just black and white. The people were a dull grey and the roses were white. Yes roses then were also the meaning of ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Where I live, in the South, if you say "pop" and you are from the South people will think you're a tool and the people from the North will think ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Keri's love Chapter One Part One (Redone)

    I. NITPICKS Keri couldn’t help but notice his well built form. He was at least six and a half feet tall, and a good two-hundred and fifty pounds. All of ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She's So Perfect

    I. NITPICKS The sharp bell chimes loudly, my eyes fly open in shock. I blink a few times, smoothing out the fuzzy world before me. My jaw feels stiff and ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    I. NITPICKS In the pitch black of the night, a figure stirs in the undergrowth. A tinny voice comes from the shrubs in a strained whisper. Two things, I don't ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Flame

    I. NITPICKS Now I can see a little better from the moonlight shining in through the stain glass windows. The rows and rows of bishops and priests were lined up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm quite aware of incurable STDs I just spent a month studying them in sex ed. I was specifically talking about curable STDs and specifically said SOME STDs are curable. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I bring up an example of one that isn't. A deadly one, at that. I'm quite aware of incurable STDs I just spent a month studying them in sex ed. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    And AIDS is not curable...they're still consequences. As for consequence, it's a matter of opinion, and I don't think it's fair to the baby to be considered a consequence. Consequence=result. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So STD's are consequences either? A baby can be viewed as a consequence or a blessing. = Some STDs are curable. Do you believe the woman should leave with the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Consequence is basically what results because of your actions. Punishment is, for lack of better words, discipline, not results. Sometimes punishment and consequence go hand in hand. And there are ...

    Mar 28, 2008


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner