-
Re: vampire to the death... ch. 1
I. NITPICKS He popped in out of thin air as the girl slept. One of her hands was over her neck as she slept on her side. She knew of ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Salt in my Tears - Chap. 3 (Edited)
I. NITPICKS She glanced at her sisters, who were bent over their net, studiously intent on their task. She looked back at the red-faced beardeman in front of her. He ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Emily Fisher
I. NITPICKS "Run away! Emily, you know you should, your life is horrible. Run away from your worries. From your terrible class mates, from your mom. Running away will solve ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It most certainly can be influenced from birth. However, it is possible to change. Take a close friend of mine for example. He admitted to me, in private, that he ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
You guys don't make any sense to me: First, you say that being fine with abortion when raped is fine, but then you say it's bad? I'm just going to ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
She CAN take those aspects, but she just needs to think of how they relate to her own meaning of the holiday. I'm fine with that. All of those things ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
^Alright, here we go... The girl from the example isn't even married. She has absolutly no reason to be having sex if she isn't even married! I don't know what ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Yes, I know guilt and all that jazz. But if she is not prepared to have a child/is not married, she shouldn't be having sex, for crying out loud. I ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
*fails to resist urge to scream* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* AGAIN, there is symbolism in those things, which I will explain upon request. And we're celeb
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
What do we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus exactly? What are these "religious aspects" that you tell non-Christians that they can't do? *Resists urge to scream* Jesus is ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
*sigh* We are celebrating the birth of Jesus. To emulate you...*sigh* What do we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus exactly? What are these "religious aspects" that you tell ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
When I'm over at friends or their with me we just say "Do you want something to drink?" So includes water and juice.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
^Don't get me angry again. She can celebrate Christmas without the religious aspects, I can handle that, but I refuse to just let you deny that Christmas has any meaning ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?
I don't really like singing shows (American Idol), but I do watch the auditions...because they're funny. I agree with idle muse, xD. Anyways...I like talent competitions like America's Got Talent ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
My hamster...she likes the spacebar:
Mar 30, 2008
