-
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Periwinklie Actually, Ms. and Mrs. are different. Ms=Single Mrs=Married No, Ms. is the new politically correct term. Ms=Divorced woman, married woman, or single woman Miss=Unmarried woman Mrs=Married
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Lastly: What on earth did Ms. Clinton do to you? That would be Mrs. Clinton. "Mrs" and "Ms" are essentially the same thing or are you just that much against ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, my name is Eleanor and I am, in fact, a fourteen-year-old from this era.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Apocalypse. (The nightmare begins book 1)
I. NITPICKS “Ms. Caldwell ," the professor called her name, “Would you mind telling the class what the formula for force is?” She asked. “Ummm…I think it’s m = m ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
With my statement, "it's not your baby", I meant it as if it was inside the mothers body, as the fetus. Sorry, I should of worded it better. Like if ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Some consider her hypocritcal, satire goes into comics, some people don't like her, bandwagon. That, and her husband kinda...you know...fooled around? And some people, like me, think that's why she ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
^She had sex! She goes through nine months of pregnancy, guilt follows, she doesn't do it again! Problem solved! Your logic is seriously flawed. Single teenage mothers are actually more ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Ok. That sentance is completly the opposite of what i believe. Why don't you just give the baby up for adoption? And don't belittle me for not wanting woman to ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Did no one like my beautiful poster? D: I loved it! ^-^ Anyways, I really don't know. Call me naive, but I don't know why there's such an extreme hatred ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Curtsy
I. NITPICKS By the time the street lamps sputter on and dimly light the sidewalks, every person is either home or in the pubs for the rest of the night. ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!
Tehee...I like it when the egg talks.
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
STOP IT! *gasp* Well, she will live with it. Traumatic, yes. But, truth be told, an abortion would be traumatic too, wouldn't it? Stop what? I don't think you understand ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Well, there must be an internal desire to change, otherwise, nothing can be done. That's lying to yourself. That's like a straight person saying "Well, all my friends are gay ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
In case you were wondering, I was gone to make up my mind. Permenantly. I thought over everything, from the woman in question, the fact that abortion is murder, everything. ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
idle muse: You know what I mean by "fixed". Periwinkle: That's possible. I don't know what's going on inside his head, so we can't be sure. But I'm sure that ...
Apr 1, 2008
