Random avatar

Periablo

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1

    Haha! That's great! I love it, I really do. It's such a good way to introduce a reader to your world, while not sounding "tell-y" or whatever we call it. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Walk in a park with Emma

    Alright, so I'm not positive on how to review a monologue, but here are my comments: First I got a couple of weird grammar or spelling things or whatever. To ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Moment

    I don't have much to say besides that that was genuinely amazing and it made me feel really good inside. You are a great writer and I have to thank ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Torn Pages EX

    "I want to wake up from this nightmare, but it doesn't work that way I'm afraid." in the very beginning should have a comma in between "way" and "I'm", i'm ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Luna

    That was pretty great. You made me care for the guy by mentioning his daughter and then you made me really angry by having him get shot and then with ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Fatale

    I personally liked it. I mean, yeah it wasn't "proper writing technique" but many amazing authors can write away from the norm. The dialogue was written wrong, kind of like ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: suspense

    An author that is really good at ending each chapter in a cliffhanger is Christopher Wooding, notably in his The Braided Path Trilogy . Of course, he has to make ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night of the Death of His Father

    I haven't reviewed poetry before, and I'm not really a poetry kind of person. But what I found from reading that interested me, I liked your poem. The first time ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Salvation of Earth

    This story is just the beginning, but I hope somebody can enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it. I know it gets a little sketchy in places, but I ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    I just read chapters one and two and I think this is really an amazing story so far. Your a great author and I look forward to the next chapters. ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey everybody, I'm new here and I'm looking forward to reviewing some pieces and submitting some of my own. I usually write sci-fi stories and I'm good at introductions, capturing ...

    May 26, 2008


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451