User avatar

PerforatedxHearts

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    If you want cliches, look at Meg Cabot. Uhm, "Princess Diaries" on Merlin and Ecstasy?

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to Start Over

    At first it was a bit confusing, what with all the typos, but I think you should've worked on it a bit more to give us more to work with ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not knowing what the word "palindrome" meant.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    "Sighed". Like, as in, "It's so hot in here", she sighed. It could be overrused. Sometimes I overruse it. XD

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in a country that is also dubbed "if youget my drift..."

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Names : -Alice -Paul -Seb [short for Sebastian] -Ryan -Amelie -Slevin -Mason -Aja -Angie [short for Angela]

    May 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    But lately I've been seeing how much I phail at writing compared to the other fantastic works I read and it's really been discouraging me. Read some books on writing. ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a noobie.

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    new picture. yes. it's photoshop. oh, can't you tell? XD

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Okay, so here's a great song from the credits: "The Call", by Regina Spektor. You can look it up on IMEEN under "prince caspian", and I think you should find ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Year's Day

    Thank you all for the feedback! I really appreciate it. :] -loves- And yes, I know the voice is a bit mature. I mean, the narrative. But at first I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Year's Day

    New Year’s Day I thought I was strong enough. We all think we’re strong enough, after the first breakup, the first job rejection, the first marriage, the first divorce. It ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How long does your editing take?

    To my opinion, your editing should take about 3/4 of the time it took for you to write your novel? That's a pretty interesting estimate. You should put as much ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life

    4 stars out of 5. You did pretty well concerning composition. At first I was worried that you were doing paragraph/line/paragraph/line, and not linking them all together, but you did ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Essay: On Poetry.

    Ditto Suzanne. It seems more like one of those Time articles, like what they're doing before they meet with George Clooney or something. It seems too casual for an essay. ...

    Feb 27, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy