User avatar

Pentavalence

Penta's Page

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Film Re: Titania

    Hey SilloriaD, Thanks so much for your kind review! The fire scene definitely needs work, you're right. I think it's pretty similar to the Titanic though, but just in case ...

    Jan 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Film Re: Titania

    Hi Maya, Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work! Everyone who reads this piece seems to agree that the fire scene needs work, and I ...

    Jan 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Film Re: Titania

    Thank you so much! You are an amazing person and made even more amazing for taking the time to review my work. I will fix the spelling/grammar issues and tweak ...

    Jan 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Still not beautiful

    Aww, thank you! Glad you liked it.

    Jan 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Still not beautiful

    Thanks @BlueAfrica! This is a fantastic review. I want to fix everything you mentioned, but there's not enough time before the deadline (because I'm a lazy procrastinator XD), but I ...

    Jan 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Still not beautiful

    Nik, Thank you for your great review! Unfortunately, I don't have time to fix everything as my computer's about to die, but I look forward to editing it in the ...

    Jan 18, 2017
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: An Absence of Light, Part 1 (REVISED)

    Np :)

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Bridges

    No problem!

    Dec 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Politics Re: Cat Steps Chapter 3.3

    OK, so the dialogue: "Join the club," is a more modern, 21st century phrase, and (I'll just copy and paste here) %u201CI leave room for the possibility a new company ...

    Dec 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Luminous (old version)

    No problem, glad to help :)

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Bet Your Life-Chapter 1, Part 1

    Thanks for the review Mem! Could you tell this was my first real attempt at writing a novel? I have a lot to work on XD Your feedback was very ...

    Dec 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Bet Your Life-Chapter 1, Part 1

    Hey Ten! I really appreciate the feedback you've given. You're right, the acting manager is pretty Disney cartoon villain-esque. I'll definitely give him some more backstory. And the beginning of ...

    Dec 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Bet Your Life-Chapter 1, Part 1

    *Note from the author* The characters are initialed because I haven't decided on names for them yet, and the word (Saint) is in parenthesis for the same reason. Please don't ...

    Dec 27, 2016


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk