User avatar

Pencil2paper

Pencil2paper

  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Lilah I was in my room reading when I first heard the screams. Great, I thought. Just what I need on top of everything else . I quickly jammed the ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Lilah I can't believe I'm doing this, I can't believe I'm doing this, I think as I'm talking, yes, talking, to Blue. I mean, I guess it's just because I'm ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Lilah I see all of the others sitting around the table at breakfast and think how nice it must be to just sit, maybe hang out with a few friend, ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    its fixed now. Sorry got that mixed up with another character.

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Lilah I hear a knock on my door- the usual routine- interrupting my thoughts as I wrote. I tried not to get angry though. Getting angry now would mean more ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Name Game

    My character's name is Jubiah Roost, after the Jubjub bird from Alice in Wonderland. He is a nineteen-year-old gaurd working for the Queen of Hearts (yes, from Alice in Wonderland). ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Raven As Trinity, Steve and I are talking in our room, Trinity and I sitting on the edge of my bed, Stee in the computer chair, we heard someone no ...

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Can I have a spot? Here's my profile: Name: Lilah Bodelaire Age: 16 Illness: Bipolar disorder, paranoia, masocistic tendenties, anger issues. Apperance: She has long brown hair that is usually ...

    Dec 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: TMI (The Mortal Instruments)

    No problem. Honest mistake. :)

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: TMI (The Mortal Instruments)

    We discussed this earlier. Present day. U. S. and England.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: TMI (The Mortal Instruments)

    I'll pm Mimiko about it.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dreamers Inc. (Started, but still accepting. Need guys NOW)

    Katelyn Wow. I think as I go back to my English class from the assembly. I know its two-hundred fifty dollars, but it will be worth it. At this rate, ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Assassins of Oz (Started but still accepting)

    Dothea I stand there, stunned, just as everyone else, as the message clicks off. I regain control quickly though, something my father has taught me to do over the years. ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: TMI (The Mortal Instruments)

    I have no idea. Probably we would be up against Valentine and his cohorts. Other than that I have no idea.

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Assassins of Oz (Started but still accepting)

    Exactly right, Darcy. Now we just need the cowardly lion...

    Nov 10, 2012


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria