User avatar

Pencil2paper

Pencil2paper

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    As far as V for Vendetta goes, the movie was very well done and would have probably been one of my favorite movies of all time if V hadn't tortured ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because it lets me be myself.

    Sep 8, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Either Percy Jackson- The Lightning Thief or Fallen. TLT had hardly anything to do with the actual plot, but Fallen not only had a completely different villain, it also had ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    The worst movie that I have ever seen is V for Vendetta. It beat Sharknado. The thing about V is that it is a perfectly crafted dystopian movie with an ...

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I love the Inkheart trilogy. I have ever since I was in 5th grade. I absolutely adore the books, and I love the idea of going into a book as ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I really can't choose just one book to be my favorite, so here are my top 3: Divergent- a dystopian sci-fi about factions based on different virtues (erudite, candor, dauntless). ...

    Jan 21, 2013


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold