User avatar

Pencil2paper

Pencil2paper

  • Lounge, The Re: Am I crazy?

    I'm really interested in this. I've been looking for a book club for a long time but couldn't find a good one. Just wondering, would it be one genre or ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Higg's Boson

    Hey, I'm new here, and I just want to say that I am so happy to see that somone else my age is interested in particle physics! I think that ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    The best tip that I can give is to limit the words Like, really, and oh my gosh/god , unless you are using like for a simile or are using ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    An Idiot's Guide to Writing for Young Adults is a great book for writing, including dialogue, plot, and publishing. Althoughit sounds a little demeaning, it is really a great book ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks! Got it!! :D

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey, i'm new to the site, and this might be a stupid question, but how do you get a picture with your profile? :?

    Jul 10, 2012


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights