User avatar

Pencil2paper

Pencil2paper

  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Raven I wake up with my music blaring in my ears, this time "Pulse of the Maggots" by Slipknot. I roll over in bed, not wanting to get up, but ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    I'll post sometime tonight. Can't wait! :)

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Event Five

    Image 6 Commercial Species Dream Vacation "Want to get away from those pesky inter- galactic battles? Need a break from those noisy Nova- Sun droids? Well this is the perfect ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Thanks for having your character be roommates with mine! Just one question, would students bunk with staff? That could get a little wierd in the story, unless there is a ...

    Aug 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Fear Academy DT

    Hey, anyone want to be roommates with my character? If not, I can always make one up, but a roommate would be nice...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Well, so far I've only tried it with submitting literary works, but I'll try doing it with a regular post. I'll also try on another computer if that doesn't work. ...

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Hey, anyone need a roommate? If you want to be roommates and want more info on my character/profile, you can find it on page 2.

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Cruelty Challenge (Accepting)

    So now that we have everyone we need, when are we starting up?

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Hey. I messed up on my laptop and now I can't paste my works from microsoft office anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Cruelty Challenge (Accepting)

    Hey. Wpn't be online for a few days. Won't be back til the 8th. Please don't start without me. Sorry!

    Aug 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Hey. Just realized my character, Raven Worth's appearance is a lot like another character's. Can I change my character's hairstyle to short black hair with purple streaks? And just so ...

    Aug 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Fear Academy (Started but still accepting)

    Name: Raven Abagail Worth, nickname- Worth-less, not that she chose it. Gender: Female Species: Human Age: 15 Appearence: Straight, short black hair (pixie cut) with purple streaks, piercing green eye

    Aug 2, 2012
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Third Person Writing

    Thanks! I really needed to figure out what POV to do my book I'm writing in, and I think the diary style's perfect. Yay, one less problem to solve! :smt001

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: need help on creating a (good) RP character.

    Hey. I have a few tips for StoryBook character creating. I mean, as far as humor goes, its okay to be funny, you can make that part of your character ...

    Jul 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time spin-off - would you join?

    I think that sounds awesome. Sign me up!

    Jul 28, 2012


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly