User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Finding The Killer - Part 1

    Thanks for the reviews guys :D Just a quick question for all of you, let's say the dialogue is ended with a '?' or '!', isn't the next letter supposed ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Sixteen The New World

    Okay, nice one, loved it very much. Sad that it has ended, but, all stories do, somehow. Good luck and keep writing!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The White Knight Chapter Fifteen The Final Battle

    Hi, this is not a review, just wanted to say how much I like your story and the final battle was amazing! Good luck and keep writing!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Saving Zanica

    Thanks for the review lavabubblingout. :D I may have forgotten to mention that Michael was also a senior mechanic though.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The day i became a wizard

    Thanks for the review Jabber! :D Yes, you pointed out my weakness, I don't know how to describe. I'll try to edit this, hope it turns out better.

    Dec 9, 2009


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer