-
Re: Hello =)
A big welcome to you Halycon! *throws confetti* It's so great to see so many people joining YWS. Hope you enjoy yourself here, you'll surely find this place great, all ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Badges or Ranks?
Voted. I like the badges.
Jan 4, 2010 -
Re: Hi, Newbie Here :)
Hi! Welcome to YWS. My name's PenNPaper, but you can call me Pen or PnP. I see Eris has already informed you of the rules. 14? That's cool, I'm 14 ...
Dec 14, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
My favourite genre to read are mystery and adventure books, i like books that give the reader a suspense. i like to write about adventure too, i may try writing ...
Dec 9, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
Hi everyone, im new here. im currently 13 and i am a Singaporean. i love writing, it has always been my hobby. one day i aspire to be a writer ...
Dec 8, 2009
