User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Potential Idea

    Hi, PenNPaper here! This is the shortest ever story part I have ever seen, just a sentence, this isn't exactly an idea, I don't even know what you're talking about. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Chimneys

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Let me think... There was this guy who wore a piece of underwear and nothing else, he walked down a street. A car came by and knocked the guy onto ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Detailed Descriptions

    I have a problem, I cant describe well. Like normally I would just write. She ran up the stiars. Is there anyway or anything that I can do to help ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Shy

    It's normal to feel that way. I'm new here too, just started a few days ago. The people here at YWS are nice, even if they think your work is ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    A good story, basically, should have a good storyline. Also, readers will like to see the MC go through many ups and downs. We won't want to see the MC ...

    Dec 10, 2009


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf