User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Hideaway

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! the Alley Small letter A, unless it is a name. city ,he The comma should be just after city and a space before he. That ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Small Wolf Story I Came up With off the top of my Head.

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! "Yes," The The 'T' from 'The' should be in small letter. itself." A A comma after 'itself' and 'A' should be in small letter too. ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Silent (searching for a better name.)

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! Very well written, no punctuation or grammatical mistakes or whatsoever. You could described how Gwen got to heaven, you just jump straight to the scene ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Memoirs of a Monster: A Fictional Tale of Nazi Germany

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! Short, sweet, fantastic! I loved this so much, it was so full of suspense, great job with that! Although you had no characters, no dialogue, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven and Hell (not fixed title)

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! The moon reflected in a mirror that was hung loose on the cracked walls in the old house How about rephrasing it to be 'The ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Purge

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! There were not much mistakes I spotted, but please start the dialogue with a new paragraph, it is less confusing that way. You did not ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Destroyers Of Worlds

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Jets flew past their roars A comma between 'past' and 'their'. This is really happening we're about to take place in the greatest human slaughter ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Terror. The prologue.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! height He A period if you want to start a new sentence. You do not have many mistakes which is good. Though you did not ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: London Payback

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! I repeat I need back up!” There should be a comma after 'repeat'. in or keep on going, It is a question, so it should ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Decided. part 1 of chapter 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! "Lainey? We are ready to go." I heard A comma after 'go'. out of they're 'They're' means 'They are', it should be 'Their'. made they're ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Visions of the Past- Chapter 3

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! her body crying uncontrollable tears How can a body cry tears? Maybe you wanted to say her eyes? “Your Mrs. McHale’s son?” 'You're' not 'Your'. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Hey Moriah, I have this story called The Elemental Guardians Chapter 1. Here's the link

    Jan 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Hey bondgirl, help me review this please, it's called The Elemental Guardians Chapter 1 and it's under Fantasy fiction. Here's the link :D

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Messages: Chapter One

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Omigosh, this was like.. so full of romance. I was sad they ended up breaking up, well, not every times a happy ending. So I ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The River That Weeps (Edited and refurbished!)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! deathly ones--that only it knew You should put a comma instead of a hyphen there. "Vera! NO!" There shouldn't be a need for the CAPS ...

    Jan 31, 2010


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood