User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 9.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Wow, good story you have here, nice cliffhanger ending. Okay, there weren't any errors I spotted. I like your description of the 'supply teacher', and ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello =)

    A big welcome to you Halycon! *throws confetti* It's so great to see so many people joining YWS. Hope you enjoy yourself here, you'll surely find this place great, all ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Escape from the Academy, Part 2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, loved this story, Jet seems to be kind of the hero here. There's nothing much to correct here, which I spotted, so the only ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Masks: The Demon One

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! This story is way too short, nice cliffhanger ending there though. Okay this is just suggested(no pressure), I find that this whole story could be ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: london payback part 2 of chapter 1 by Stuart Wight

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! curl ,thin The comma is placed at the wrong position. He had long shaggy black hair that was beginning to curl ,thin eyebrows however his ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bat island- Chapter 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! “But mom, what about hurricanes, predators, and who knows what else!” A question should probably end with a question mark. live.’ he If you put ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Decided. part 3 of chapter 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! here,” Said Small letter 's' in 'said' as there was a comma before it. Great I was going to be living in There should be ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Angel's Sword. (chapter 2, Part 3 of 3)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! all." He A comma should follow after 'all', and if that's the case 'He' should be 'he'. Okay, good story here, descriptions are a tiny ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where is she?

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! There I lay There I laid would sound better. Okay this story was so confusing to me and it was too short. And I didn't ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Gilo Story #1

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! I’m scared.” Stuttered There should be a comma after 'scared'. afraid of.” Cormac Same here. The last paragraph was way too short, you could have ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fudge Castle: The Siege

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! Huffing and puffing Memories came back when I read this :D , but still, try not to use this, it sounds to rhyming and doesn't ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of the World (3)

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! He shook his head, long unbound hair spilling in silken waves So the MCs grandfather has long hair, I don't think you mentioned that in ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: At the Edge of the World (2)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! A little tension came creeping back into Ishmael, at that. Okay...sounds like an incomplete sentence to me, maybe add in the word 'moment' after 'that'? ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Kenya Kenyah Kenyah Throughout the first part of the story, her name was Kenya, then it changed to Kenyah, I thought it was just a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pandora

    Hi PenNPaper here to review! Nice going with this, I liked it. nodded to the driver. Driver? Maybe pilot if you wanted it to be an helicopter. Okay this story ...

    Feb 1, 2010


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna