User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Chimneys

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A matured girl with a sense of discipline PenNPaper

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Fourteen The Test of the Gammataur

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! To make this convicting It should be 'convincing'. Well you had a few punctuation mistakes here and there, but I don't think I would want ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Thirteen A Hole In Time

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Maria would receive abuse from Melisande-had tons of labor dumped in front of her This sentence makes sense, but it doesn't sound right. There should ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Twelve Prisoners of War

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! "First, I need to explain something. There are other universes besides for this one. Many of them have worlds that also have life on them. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 27 - Chapter Four

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Unregistered Wasp, reduce speed or you will taken down You missed out the word 'be'. Wow, I don't think I've read much of the story ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beast is Dead Chapter 2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I hurried off it, sprinting full speed to the blue double-doors 'I hurried off it' doesn't flow too smoothly, perhaps changing it to 'I hurriedly ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Hidden Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! No boys remember,” Crystal reminded her If you read it out loud, it sounds weird, because there should be a period between 'boys' and 'remember'. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Holmes Mystery

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! to her next door friend's This sounds confusing, maybe change it to 'to her friend next door'? Okay that was all that I wanted to ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Window

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! On the other edge of the street Were you trying to say 'other side'? or a crying woman who had no other option that finding ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ...

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Behind me was my older cousin, almost collapsing from her armchair due to excitement overdose. How do you know she was excited? Maybe she was ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, so this isn't really a story, but I find it great. To tell the truth, I don't know much about love. My definition? Plain ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Salesmen and Voodoo Dolls

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, one thing, there was really lots of slang. I would say that you shouldn't overuse dialogue, sure, it helps the story at times, but ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 9

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Really nice piece of work, I liked it, nice title too :D . There are a few minor mistakes here and there, but by reading ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Run with Blood Chapter 5: The end of the begining

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I have officially dating Brittney Okay so suddenly there's this word 'dating'. If the story is in past tense, this should be too. It should ...

    Feb 3, 2010


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein