User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A piece from "For your consideration"

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! the shoulders crashing against his collar bone push him back out This doesn't flow too smoothly, perhaps say 'the shoulders crashing against his collar bone ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Always with me chapter 1 part 3

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I had two more classes left to go to but I didn't feel like going anymore I quickly There should be a period after 'anymore'. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: "One" (Rated 16 for violence)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I have been startled by her unexpected appearance It should be in the past tense, as your whole story is. 'had' not 'have'. maneuvers It ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: James Volt

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! unimagineable Spelled wrongly. There is a spell check function so please use it. it should be 'unimaginable'. I like this story, it seems really cool ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 1 day to get out Part 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Only 2 minutes Ryan said Ryan in his mind There should be a comma between the first 'Ryan' and 'said'. kimmi For names please use ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide, The Note.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! I am done being a monster Maybe you would have wanted to add in the word 'with'? realization. his 'his' should be 'His'. Ice slid ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Potential Idea

    Hi, PenNPaper here! This is the shortest ever story part I have ever seen, just a sentence, this isn't exactly an idea, I don't even know what you're talking about. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: NE; Prologue. New book.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! That day, Laying It should be a small letter 'l' after the comma. My Two 'Two' should be 'two' unless it's a name. village leaders ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! My, this sure is upsetting, you sound like you're cursing someone. Okay, I do not even know how your MC is related to this 'whore'. ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Sixteen The New World

    Okay, nice one, loved it very much. Sad that it has ended, but, all stories do, somehow. Good luck and keep writing!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Fifteen The Final Battle

    Hi, this is not a review, just wanted to say how much I like your story and the final battle was amazing! Good luck and keep writing!

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: ...

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, I am a little confused by the dialogue and all, it seems that you have inverted commas at times but at times you don't. ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Spirit Sword- chapter 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! attackers foot steps Okay, I'm quite sure you're referring only to one attacker so there should be a apostrophe. birthing-day Is that a made up ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The story of the Joh--ril

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Woah, please break this down into smaller paragraphs, or else it will seem very messy.Also after 'chapter one flying lesson' please start a new paragraph. ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bat Island- part one of Chapter 2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Okay, you ended the story very abruptly here, you really shouldn't have, it is strange to end with such a sentence, maybe you would continue ...

    Feb 6, 2010


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore