User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The day i became a wizard

    Thanks for the review Jabber! :D Yes, you pointed out my weakness, I don't know how to describe. I'll try to edit this, hope it turns out better.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Is this a good start?

    Hi guys, its me, PenNPaper. Recently I thought of doing a story with different parts in it. Im going to share the first part with you, see if its ok, ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Messengers: 1st Chapter

    Good story, keep it up, although I couldnt understand two things. 'I feel for Mr Kyoski', do you feel bad or sad? You said that girls classify Aaron as 'Perfect', ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The day i became a wizard

    Hope you like this, it's my first attempt at writing a short fantasy story. This is the edited version The day just before my 15th birthday, my mentor for magic, ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    It's a good story, it kept me in suspense till the very end, i was glad you didn't reveal her power, it would have made the story less interesting. To ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Beautiful Painting

    That was nice! At first I thought that the guy JuJu was going to take you to someplace nice or something. And then suddenly it turns out to be a ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Walk of Shame: A Cinderella Story (Part I)

    The story was great. Personally, I don't like to read Cinderella, but after i read your story, it seemed like you had turned it into an interesting read. Just one ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    My favourite genre to read are mystery and adventure books, i like books that give the reader a suspense. i like to write about adventure too, i may try writing ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was looking for a club for young writers on the internet and i found this. ive just started out but this place looks really great.

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi everyone, im new here. im currently 13 and i am a Singaporean. i love writing, it has always been my hobby. one day i aspire to be a writer ...

    Dec 8, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom