User avatar

PenNPaper

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the supermarket trilogy

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! As I leaned against the crate of ripe kiwifruit, time passed me by This sounds a little weird, the part about 'time passed me by'. ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 10 of "Tainted Life" by Callum Marshall. Part One.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! How could it be so hard to pinpoint an escaped convicts tag You said 'an' meaning that there is only one, so there shouldn't be ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Finding The Killer - Part 1

    Thanks for the reviews guys :D Just a quick question for all of you, let's say the dialogue is ended with a '?' or '!', isn't the next letter supposed ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Finding The Killer - Part 1

    Hi all, PenNPaper here. This is a short one, not much, but still working on it. Hope you like it. Reviews wanted. ~ I waved good bye as my Dad ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dream world 1

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! he raised his hand to strike her again but Erik intercepted the slap... I don't see a need for the '...' "Was that not an ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! differnt You missed out the 'e'. You always need a space after a period. You have to come in ,mom said Okay if you wanted ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I improve on my writing skill, any suggestions?

    How exactly do I improve, I have heard that by reading, writing will improve. I have also heard of keeping a writer's notebook, but how exactly do I use it? ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shocked 1) the irony of the dishwater: a mystery

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! “That’s great. I just despise washing dishes. I suppose that’s ironic, though, since my work involves aquatic organisms. i don't really see the irony here, ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide, When All Goes Wrong.

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! He slapped her, hard. Although she didn't need it You can do away with the period here. rope had broken he neck. Just a typo, ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The silent killer chapters 1&2

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! “RUN!” I roared. “NOT WITHOUT YOU!” she roared back; Okay, first thing here, there is an exclamation mark on the second line, so the letter ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! My sisters were kind to me, I, as the youngest of the few This doesn't flow smoothly. How about rephrasing it to 'My sisters were ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! The creak is in sight and I head to its shores The 'creak' is in sight? Maybe you wanted to say 'creek'. pondered the alive ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bullet Holes (Rated for gang violence and explicit scenes)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! pocketknife It should be separated into two words 'pocket knife'. I decided –no Rachel There should be a comma after 'no' or else the sentence ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Janitors - Chapter 1 (Final Edit)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! mother Jack.” he In order for it to be a small letter 'he', it must be a comma before the close inverted commas. He was ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part 3 to Unnamed (at the moment)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! It was Eric I exhaled in relief There should be a comma after 'Eric'. immidiently Spelled wrongly, please use spell check function at the top ...

    Feb 21, 2010


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman