User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Let me think... There was this guy who wore a piece of underwear and nothing else, he walked down a street. A car came by and knocked the guy onto ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I got an idea, but which way do I go?

    I just started out planning this story, I haven't wrote it out yet. It's about the MC, who is orphaned and a guy, who becomes his master, brings him up ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonStrike (prologue)

    Hi DarkSpiral, it's me, PenNPaper, I think you're off to a good story, by the looks of it. Nice prologue, it was a great start. Although it was short, it ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hatred of an Angel: Second Encounter (chapter 2)

    Nice story, liked the part about the guy putting a knife to the MC's throat. Very exciting. Although there wasn't much dialogue, which made the whole story sound a little ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gods Of Fate- Prologue

    An interesting prologue. Although You could have made the story better by mentioning the boy's name. I couln't understand this sentence. 'We waited silently, we did not walk among them.' ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Detailed Descriptions

    I have a problem, I cant describe well. Like normally I would just write. She ran up the stiars. Is there anyway or anything that I can do to help ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Shy

    It's normal to feel that way. I'm new here too, just started a few days ago. The people here at YWS are nice, even if they think your work is ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    A good story, basically, should have a good storyline. Also, readers will like to see the MC go through many ups and downs. We won't want to see the MC ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I found this website while browsing online for any teenage writing clubs. I found YWS and instantly knew that I had made the right choice. This site is great, there ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Preface

    Okay I'll just review your edited version. Firstly, it's a good read, very descriptive. Also your words are very smooth flowing. And there's a language error. 'She seemed to fly ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ruzulia: or the 5 Kingdoms and their Conflicts

    A very good idea, I liked how you began the story. Not many errors I could find. Although I didn't think it was necessary to include the second paragraph, as ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Reconnect

    All together an interesting story that captured my attention, I must admit, although it was short, I was glued to it till the end. Not many dialogues though, it would ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A New Hop in Clyss - Chapter One

    A true story of science fiction. i liked the way you started, you introduced a problem, as if it was real, but then it was just a training. your words ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The man with Killer Eyes

    Hi guys, it me PenNPaper. This is another of my stories, there may be a few errors as you read it. Still, hope you enjoy it. I stared hard at ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Memory Guardians-Prologue

    Quite touching, actually, although I think there were some commas that you left out. Please forgive me if my corrections are wrong though, this is my first time correcting someone. ...

    Dec 10, 2009


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind