User avatar

PenNPaper

  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hi Evi wondering if you could review this for me. It's called Saving Zanica and it's under Science-fiction.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Voted. I like the badges.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (2)

    Hi, PenNPaper here. Interesting, i was hooked on i must admit. The whole global warming thing, it sounded boring at first, but then it became exciting. Also you spelled holes ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    HI Shina, wondering if you could review this piece of work for me. It's called Saving Zanica, it's under Science Fiction and it's rated E

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Saving Zanica

    Thanks for the review lavabubblingout. :D I may have forgotten to mention that Michael was also a senior mechanic though.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    If you can review this for me it would be a great help.

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Forever dead

    Interesting, I was hooked on till the last word. You managed to keep the story flowing smoothly without using much dialogue. Your words were also very descriptive I spotted this ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Creation of Emily

    Hi, it's me PenNPaper. I would like to say that I really like this, your story kept me in suspense. There may be a few grammatical errors but you should ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Saving Zanica

    Hi guys, it's me PenNPaper. This is part of the stroy I'm currently writing, I plan to publish it if I can. This is just the first draft, so it ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time in a Bottle

    Hey skl02134 , PenNPaper here. I think your story is off to a great start. it's very realistic and interesting too. I don't quite get you when you say a ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Hi, its PenNPaper. So you seriously dreamt about this? Overall I think this is a good read, if you do post out the next chapter I will try to review ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexed - Chapter 1

    Hi, it's PenNPaper. Firstly, I would like to say that this part of your whole story was well done, I was stuck to it till the very end. Secondly, your ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Newbie Here :)

    Hi! Welcome to YWS. My name's PenNPaper, but you can call me Pen or PnP. I see Eris has already informed you of the rules. 14? That's cool, I'm 14 ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crismon Pain (Excert)

    Hi, mage_banks, PenNPaper here. Nice job, although I would have liked to see more. Also steeped should be changed to stepped . Other than that it was a good story, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sea Bait

    Hi, PenNPaper here. This was an interesting read, although there were a few minor errors though. I couldn't figure one thing, is the Sea Bait the MC's name, or title? ...

    Dec 14, 2009


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola