User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Akachi Chapter 2

    Hey there, i really liked your story, especially the dialogue which sounded very realistic. However you could seperate them instead of bunching them up into one whole paragraph, which makes ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Code - Prologue: And He Pulled the Trigger...

    Hiya Aristotle, PenNPaper here :D I would like to say that I liked your story, your style of writing. However, I really wanted to read more. Even for a prologue, ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Hook

    Hi, PenNPaper here To start off, you need to write more, otherwise readers wouldn't really know what was going on. You had some problems with the first sentence. That cold, ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Twin Spirits - Introduction

    Hi, PenNPaper here Okay so this isn't really a review or anything, just to make it clear... I liked the story, was captured from the first line. The setting seems ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moon Shadows

    Hey Mist, here's a review for you! The wind was rushing by me as I run through the trees to the safety of my home. First mistake, 'run' should be ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Entering the Castle

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! and I tried to hold it open but it was to strong Wrong form of 'to' here. It should be 'too'. Dang it! The door ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not Much To lose (ch1)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! Me and my dad where riding in the midst of a great thunder storm. I think you wanted to say 'were' instead of 'where' right? ...

    May 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hi Amy! Could you review this for me please? It's under Fantasy. Here's the link: Thanks! :D

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dwell

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! They arrive home. It’s late You can have this as one whole sentence. He doesn't want him Although I perfectly understand this statement, and I'm ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Helmet of Vrokan - Prologue

    Dawn slowly crept into Heindra, with the first sun rays breaking through the clouds. It was still quiet, nobody was awake. A lone figure on a horse entered, he was ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Water and skin

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! until tomorrow morning. but her stickiness Always a capital letter after a full stop. Remember that. her stickiness and better will stopped her from doing ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: sully: camera obscura (01) - (UR)

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! "You are such a jerk! Did you know that, Devin Sullivan?" Britney's pale, index finger jabbed my chest defiantly. "Sir Jerk-A-Lot!" Not that I'm confused, ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Please review, it's an excerpt from my story

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! down." he It should be a comma instead of a period. As the next word is in small letters. scotch from it's bottle You are ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Gates Savage

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! were gonna need to speak with you It should be 'we're', not 'were'. In the distance I could see the boy from before patting Gates ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the Stones Chapter 7

    Hi, PenNPaper here to review! we must go tomorrow.” she if you put a period there it should be a capital letter after that. Okay I liked this story but ...

    Mar 7, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton