User avatar

Peach

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    I think it's Ok to date young. It makes you who you are. Some of us may have broken hearts, or our first kisss wen we're 12, but that's us. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    When you ask someone out to a dance or on a date, doesn't it make sense that you actually *talk* to this person? But no... In fact, the "couples" at ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    This sounds so cool funky! I'd like to be Peach, or maybe a peach. . . no, Peach, from Mario. Pose me however! You should post it when you're done!

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    I chose Ren. Sunshine's to plain, and Rhode's like Road, so I like Ren. Why do so many people think it sounds like hen? Do people think Anne Sounds like ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Despicable me, haven't seen it yet. :) Would you rather be a famous artist or musician?

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: It got Verbed

    9/10 Dogs are cute!!!!! they cute me too lol I penciled my paper.

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Blabber On

    Why do people want to rule the world? So much paperwork!

    Apr 26, 2011


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss