User avatar

Peach

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Welcome to the Funhouse, Faxness (Maximum Ride)

    Hi! I read Maximum Ride a few years ago, they were pretty good. I think you kind of missed her sarcasm in places, although it's hard to put sarcasm and ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Breaking Rules

    It was great and rich in deatil. Your writing is very flowing and easy to keep reading. Once I started, I didn't stop. But also, it was missing a focused ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Peach!!!!

    Hi Jessa! I like to write practically anything, whatever comes to mind. I usually don't write poetry because I feel there's to many poems, and they're often short. Sure, I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Peach!!!!

    Thanks Tabby. I'm finally calming down from my banana bread rush. :)

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Blabber On

    Why do people want to rule the world? So much paperwork!

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The storm

    I agree with Tamara, it was a little hard to read because of the long line's and no spacing, but it was great, regardless of what it looked like :) ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Terrifying Experince

    hi! this is my first review, sorry if it's horrible! :) Great descriptions at the beginning, but I have a few comments. Falling leaves were scattered all over the muddy ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Peach!!!!

    Hi! I'm Peach. This is my first writer's site. I'm not the best writer in my school, but I love writing! Sadly I can't seem to get past 50 page ...

    Apr 25, 2011


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians