User avatar

Pawprint

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    This picture looks dreamy. Something you see and not see at the same time. I don't know how to describe a dream that well, but I hope you know what ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    The second picture does look quiet ghostly and I like it! I like scary things...lol Anyways, I think they are pretty good. Keep it up! Pawprint

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Ooo! I like the the pictures with the bench and the pond/river/lake...whatever that is. Looks very peaceful. Makes me want to got there! ...I like peaceful places.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    OMG! That is really good! You drew that!?

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oooo! I absolutely love these books! I kind of want Bella to stay with Edward, but also at the same time I want her to go after Jacob! Well, I ...

    Jan 1, 2008


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality