User avatar

Pawprint

  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Can someone request a list if good titles?)

    I know there are gramatical erros, but I don't have time to fix all of them right now...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Can someone request a list if good titles?)

    “Bookworm,” I looked up from my book then frowned. Standing in front of my desk, a little distance away, was Clarke. Her hands were on her hips and she had ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jena

    I brushed my thick black hair out of my eyes so I could get a better view out the dashboard. I stared at our now sold house as it became ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!!!

    I already did the speech like a week agog and I never actually checked this! Oh well, it went great anyway...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween Everyone!

    ALL I WANTED TO SAY WAS............ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Repunzal's Story

    Thats cute. I really liked the poem. Reminds me of how I used to be. lol

    Oct 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flying South (sorta) #1

    That was really good!! I liked it a lot. It made me laugh just like you said.:)

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Off To The Shores Of Advil PM (comment please!)

    I think that was really good. You see, I am very bad in writing poems. The ones that I write(forced to in school) sound so cheesy!!!!! Your poems are golden!!!

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Other Re: A Life

    I bet a lot of people don't visit the Other category!

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Other Re: A Life

    The first chapter for me is always SUPPOSE to be SHORT. Thanks.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Other Re: A Life

    To start out, life is very precious as you all know. You never do want to die. Who would? Unfortunately, you all have to sometime and it is better off ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME

    Welcome to YWS. I hope you will enjoy this site. If you need help don't ask me. I barely know this site my self! You can ask the more experianced ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil Epilogue

    That was really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Imagine that the exclamations keept on going for eternity!) I LOVED it!

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #12-13

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushing Water

    I was moving. Far away. Away from my friends and especially away from my boyfriend, Ryan. I did not cry, nor did show my anger, all I did was seem ...

    Oct 26, 2007


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher