User avatar

Pawprint

  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Hobbit: Rosie-Posie Maggot Elf: Lúthien Telperiën

    Nov 25, 2007
  • General Articles Re: ........

    fine now

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl I Met Today

    That is soo good! :) It really went to the point!

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Divine Beauty

    WOW! You are really good at writing poems! I fail miserably when I try!

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To you

    Hey I like this even if this is short. Keep writing!

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess#1

    It is suppose to be kind of rushed. En is late fopr school and it is in the morning!

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #8 part one

    This is really good! I like it. I can't wait till you post more! It just keeps on getting better an better. I'm growing impatient for the next one!!! :D

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess#1

    "Wake up En!" Mother called form the kitchen, probably. I opened my eyes then closed them again as the sunlight blinded me from my open window. I rolled onto my ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #5 part three

    this is really good! I really like it! You are such a talented writer!

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess, Prologue

    Prologue "Your Highness, the princess is missing!" Nurse Mira breathed after her run to find the Queen. "Impossible!" exclaimed the Queen standing up from her throne. Nurse Mira took a ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Welcome Sid! I can't wait till you start posting!

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! If you have no idea what in the world you are doing then just PM me with your question! Also visit my blog if you would like! (Just for ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Can someone request a list if good titles?)

    I set down my tray on an empty table and cautiously scanned the cafeteria. I spotted Clarke sitting five tables away. Her back was to me as her equally snotty ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    every

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting Back

    I liked it! Truely! It was really good!

    Nov 17, 2007


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal