User avatar

Pawprint

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 2

    I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes, the room was dark. I sat up, still dizzy from my sleep and felt around the walls, blindly looking ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Well, I thought it was good. I don't know how to describe it though. note that i am very bad at trying to explain and describe...things. All I can say ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    *claps hands for...2 hours.* That was awsome Azila! I like how you gave a lot of details! keep writing!

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    I stared at the book that lay in wrinkled Christmas wrapping paper. "SO what do you think?" asked Grandma, as she studied my face. I looked at her with a ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess #2

    I know it is short, but I will fix it later.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Princess #2

    Finally! School is over! I thought, smiling as I wriggled into my coat. I ran outside and let out a gasp as I saw slow flakes as big as my ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#2

    Invisible hands forced me to sit in a chair, beside a crib that held a silent baby. I looked around nervously realizing how quiet it was. "Stop moving, sweetie," demanded ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    spanish

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% I like ho it sounds Custom Title: 60% ....its okay Avatar: 85 % interesting Country: 90% creative Signature: 78% kind of like it Overall: ummm...80% ? ------- (I ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#1

    to: Fangala the Flying Well, It is suppose to be kin of odd for soldiers pinching babaies. That was my idea. I am not sure if I will continue Blue ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent#1

    My voice was taken away when I was younger. At about the age of three, the princess was born, as rumor said, without a voice. Speech is important for ruling ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness #9 part three

    This is so good! Hurry up and write the next chapter please!!!!!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian's Oath

    INtersting. Please right more!

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Urgent!

    Ok I am good now! I don't need help anymore!

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Urgent!

    OK...I need really good websites about this! To be specific, their interactions with the Shoshone! Hurry!

    Nov 27, 2007


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren