User avatar

Pawprint

  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    OMG! That is really good! You drew that!?

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oooo! I absolutely love these books! I kind of want Bella to stay with Edward, but also at the same time I want her to go after Jacob! Well, I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: a newbie.

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions just PM me and I will reply to you right away! Good luck!

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1

    This was really fun to read! Everyone else already pointed out all the spelling and grammer mistakes so I won't write about that. This story kind of went by fast, ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    Everyone already said everything! I really enjoyed this! I liked how you described the emotions really clearly. I actually did cry a little too :smt022 Well, i ca't wait for ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (title suggestions please) Chapter One

    oh! lol ...just to let you know, it might take a while for me to think of something for the next chapter!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Princess In You

    I usually don't write poems so I had no idea what poem catigory I should have put it in. Anyways, this is a poem that I wrote for my friend's ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fantazia chapter one.( Ambushed )

    ? Where is the writing?

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (title suggestions please) Chapter One

    echoing HP? What is HP??? Anways, that you for the correctios!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (title suggestions please) Chapter One

    1 Gentiana I flew into class just in time. I felt the master's glare as I nervously settled down on an acorn next to my friend Bumblebee. Also, some of ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    That was awsome! I can feel the bond between the two friends. You put in really nice details. I can't point out any mistakes. I love it!

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (I cannot think of a title)

    This is something that I will write, just letting the story take place randomly. I don't know how to explain, but I would not be thinking about how this is. ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Frequency

    How do you come up with these great ideas!? This sounds really interesting! I agree with Kazdrea that it could become a best seller! Good luck! Paw

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Not sure what it is, but it looks cool

    Dec 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Santa's Snow Globe

    lol! this was really funny. I wonder why the bear would want the snowglobe? lol I liked it! keep writing!

    Dec 24, 2007


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm