User avatar

Pawprint

  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Catalina~ Home no longer felt like home to Catalina. It was simply a battle ground for the war between her mother and father. Catalina wandered into the woods, ignoring the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I get it! I think it is cute also!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    I will be the other human!!! Name: Catalina Age: 15 breed: human! gender:female Personality: serious at times but can be playful. gentle appearance: longblack hair, blue eyes, tanish, and lean.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Soul

    I haven't written for a while so this may need a lot of corrections or it could be just too horrible to even fix. It my not be fantasy now ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (No title yet) chapter 1

    CHAPTER 1 Miss Liana had, unfortunately, woken up to early before her time to do so. Her mood made her servants nervous. They were afraid that they might be fired, ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Kira- Kira opened her eyes too see tree tops swaying in the wind. She scrunched up her eyebrows, thinking. All she remembered was running. Just running and never stopping. She ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Name: Kira Age: 16 Gender: Female Physical : She is petite, about 5 feet tall. She looks fragile, but she is very strong(inside). She has black hair and she is ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Hitch Hiker (working title) #1

    This was really good! I would definately be interested in more! Gran said, the wrinkles in her face folding and unfolding with her mouth. Her white hair was tied up ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Burn #1

    This is hard trying to change it so that it does not sound like a laudry list, like you said, (talking to Doc. Kitty) Well, I will try, but it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    This picture looks dreamy. Something you see and not see at the same time. I don't know how to describe a dream that well, but I hope you know what ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.

    The second picture does look quiet ghostly and I like it! I like scary things...lol Anyways, I think they are pretty good. Keep it up! Pawprint

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Welcome to YWS, Overeasy. Everyone is pretty helpful around here, so you could just ask anyone if you need help. So, not need to be frightened! lol. Well, if you ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    This was really good. I liked how you did the verses by using the time in order. Sorry, I'm not good at explaining, but I hope you know what I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Ooo! I like the the pictures with the bench and the pond/river/lake...whatever that is. Looks very peaceful. Makes me want to got there! ...I like peaceful places.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Burn #1

    Chapter One Maria The baby let out a screech and was suddenly engulfed in flames. I screamed as the fire burned my hands. I instantly laid her on the floor ...

    Jan 1, 2008


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink