User avatar

Pawprint

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elemental Dragons - Prologue and Chapter 1

    I am... what is that word ...speechless? That story drew me in right from the beginning! I was disappionted when it ended! That made Roan more nervous and scared and ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hi Off tune!!!! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a great time here! PM me if you have any questions!!!! by the way, don't chat speak!!!! Paw

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fairytale land

    I liked it. It made me drift into the Fairy world. I don't totally agree with Gordon. Repetition sometimes sounds good in poetry and I think it did flow in ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am Gordon Ramsay Luver

    *CLaps happily to be the first one to greet you* :) Hi! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and I cannot wait till you start posting! If ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not quite anything at all

    This was very confusing, in a really good way. It is meant to be that way, a confusing poem! I really liked how you used the repition, making it have ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Inspiration

    Critiquing a poem it very hard for me because it is different from writing a fully written sentences with good grammer, punctuation and all that. WHen you write a poem, ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magic of the Four Elements~Chapter 5

    This is kind of hard to critique since it is so short... SO I think I will just wait until you finish this fully. Let me know when you do ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    It looks like you have a great plot going on here! This was really good! I loved it! I didn't spot any spelling or gramatical errors. I cannot wait for ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Billy (part 1)

    I thought it was really good even though it was kind of confusing. In the begining it was a little rough. I think you can combine some of the sentences ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Grown Grass Goes Down

    This was really good! It drew me in! I loved the description you used in this poem! Nice job! Paw

    May 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One, Part two

    I loved it! This was perfectly written. The way you write your characters is very good. My favorite part was when the cloth was removed to reveal a paper crown! ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: More Than Just Trees #1

    I haven't written for a while so I'm a little rusty. Changed the whole thing if necessary! XD __________________________________________________ I rubbed my eyes, still half-asleep from the long car r

    May 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #3

    *did not finish*

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #3

    Chapter 3 Lena stared at the girl openmouthed. The girl herself did not look so suprised, instead she wore a smile; Lena's smile. "W-who are y-you," Lena stuttered, blinking rapidly. ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Soul #2

    Chapter 2 Lena opened her eyes slowly and found herself staring at her carpeted floor. With a suprised yelp she fell to floor. "Ow," Lena groaned, rubbing her head. She ...

    Mar 17, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage