User avatar

Pawprint

  • Homework Help Re: HELP!!!

    WHat is a good speech for John Lansing of why the Constitution should not be written??? He is an Anitfed. I think

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #9

    This is really good!!! I can't wait till you finish this story!!!!! You really do have great ideas!!! One quetion..... Is this story going to get more romantic later on???? ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Sun

    CHAPTER 2 I stopped right in front of the Herb Hall as I heard my name. “Dani! Wait for me!” I turned to see Mandy running towards me, holding her ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jen

    I like it short.

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jen

    CHAPTER 1 I could not believe it! Summer was almost at its end. School will be starting in only two weeks when it felt like it just ended yesterday. I ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Does not have any real subject

    I'm sorry to disappoint any of you, but I have decided to abandon this writing. Its not that good anyways.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    HI. I just want people to visit my blog because I have something for you there. Everyone come!!!!

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no subject)

    CHAPTER 1 It just had to be night for the rest of my life, didn't it? Stuck down here in the earthy darkness, my only light source an oil lamp. ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Visit my blog!! Add comments so I don't feel so lonely!!!!! :roll:

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Does not have any real subject

    what do you mean uh what...what I wrote was kind of like an intro!

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Im new.....bye???

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hello!!!!! Im new here. That is all there is to say.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...I'm new so help?

    SOOOOOO.... I am new and confused I need help. Ok, that explains it quite clearly.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Does not have any real subject

    I would love to talk to all of you humans, but I just don't have that time to waste on something like that. You see, I am not lucky as ...

    Oct 20, 2007


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)