User avatar

Pattycakes

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sergio's Promise short story

    Hey, Welcome to YWS! This might be a little briefer than I normally do but I'm tired so... First off, I liked this story quite a bit. The frame of ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter seven)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pytheria

    Hey welcome! I know as a younger person this sort of comment is kind of annoying but this is pretty strong for someone who's thirteen. That might sound backhanded but ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Alright, I always hate it when people review your first chapter and not your latest one. So I kinda did the opposite. To start out, the amount of writing you ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Transcendence

    Cool story, I normally don't go for things this, uh, emo. The characterization between the two sisters is really well done. When Cat knocks on the door you say Emily ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ye Shall Be As Gods

    Ye shall be as Gods, knowing good and evil. Ye shall be as Gods. Gods ye shall be as. As Gods ye shall be. Be shall Gods you as. No, ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Window

    Short but pretty cool. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of the opening sentence style that goes "______ was verb'ing'. But it picked up from there. Crouched down, leaning ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger Hunt

    First, I'd just like to say that this story is absolutely AMAZING and I can't believe no one has given you a review yet. But I think there's a simple ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Meeting Jane Austen (1)

    "She tried not to meet the registrar’s eyes, her back hunching over." -The registrar's job in the United Kingdom is a little different from the job of the same titled ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter Six)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter five)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open Again!

    This one which is fantasy (but not elves and magic fantasy.) about a kid digging his way to a new world. Preferably the later chapters (3 and 4) where I ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: More free reviews ...

    Hey if you could review chapter 3 or 4 (or both :) ) of this story: that'd be awesome. I'd prefer if you read the first two chapters, but you ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Center Stage

    Hey! I think the description in this story is really good, I like the way you describe the dance and the cancers physical descriptions and motions. You use a lot ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once more... With Passion (Chapter 2)

    Daniel left the cafe a little confused but in good spirits. After all, even if she was a little different, that was the longest any girl his age had ever ...

    Jul 14, 2008


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun