User avatar

Pattycakes

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sweep and Hold (Chapter 2)

    He’d never seen real action in the jungles before. It couldn’t be that much different than the flat, sandy, deserts or house to house urban combat he’d cut his teeth ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter twelve)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    username: pattycakes Feel free to friend me, it's my first time doing this!

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter eleven)

    [Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    Incandescence: That's a fantastic post, I'll try my best to respond to you and explain on some of my points. Let's just do this in order, I never enjoyed line ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    I support him because I agree with all of his policies For real, ALL his policies? I'm a HUGE fan and even I'm not going that far. You agree we ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A gift from hell

    "Katrina you have done your duty, Satan has erected your call. Now in the fiery depths of hell the crowd is expanding. Gustav is on its way, hiding will do ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (chapter ten)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Introspection

    Call it introspection, I'm inspector gadget, I tell you what check, know what check I've had it Can't go-go gadget arm and take the famine out of continents so I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Book and its Cover

    To start this was cool and i liked it. I hope this review doesn't come off as too harsh or anything. Well here goes: I thought the characters seem a ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    I'm not a big fan of people bumping their own stories for reviews. If people want to review they will, if they don't they won't. It comes off as kinda ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: McCain Running Mate

    Oh boy, time to lay the wood to some non-believers. To start, I'll admit I'm uniquely biased, not only am I an Obama supporter, but I give about 30 hours ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter nine)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (chapter eight)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Friendship, Fantasy and Fast Food

    A more thorough review and proofreading is attached. My comments are in red, your story is in blue. Hope this helped! General comments: Some of the cross-outs and replacements are ...

    Aug 3, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl