User avatar

Pattycakes

  • Novel Workshop Re: 2010 #1

    The short version is this is the most well written and thought provoking piece I've read on this website. You are extremely talented. I guess I mostly just wish it ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 4

    I'm hideously late with this, forgive me. Thoughts: qu'est-ce qui se passe? So uh, what happened to the awesome description a la the first couple chapters? I was drowning in ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (New) Guardians Chapter 5

    The repair took a month rather than a couple weeks. I've been negligent. Forgive me. Onto the comments: So...Sophia... Much better. The little bit about the pub and the change ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter 14)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: THEM

    My comments throughout the piece are in red and enclosed in brackets. At the end I shared some general thoughts I had on the piece. I hope I could help ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Khalilzad in 1995

    Gone, sorry! PM me if curious. -Pattycakes

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gaea - Chapter 10

    Well, I've been sort of acting as the Patron Saint of unreviewed chapters lately. As someone who writes a lot of long stories it can get irritating to watch people ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 2

    My collected thoughts on the first two chapters. 'The crows nest' and other assorted thoughts on mariners You have Lizzie make a comment about the relative ease of being in ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (New) Guardians Chapter 2

    This review comments on all parts of the story so far, but in particular chapter 2 looked like it needed a review so, here! Prolouge Hmm, I don't think I'm ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hidden Evil Chapter Nine

    Cool, alright, I've read up to the end of this chapter and on my way through I had some general thoughts that stuck with me. If this review is a ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hidden Evil

    Hey I've noticed a trend where when people write longer stories on a site like this the later chapters don't get as many reviews as the earlier ones. So, I'm ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Okay, first off, thanks for offering this service, I'd be very grateful if you'd be willing to read some of my work. There is something in specific I would like ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter thirteen)

    Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 5

    Okay and a follow up a few chapters later. I think I just have one big comment as I was never really one for grammar line-by-lines. 1. So, the characters ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: how I survived high school: Chapter 2; part 1

    There was only one person who could call me at this time, right after school. -That should either read "is" instead of was, or "would" instead of "could". Alright, i ...

    Mar 4, 2009


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights