User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Gekko!

    Very very nice to meet you Joel! I'm Kitty, by the way. I saw you at the ban board. Awesome to have you there! Make sure you come back and ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it going?

    Hey Pillar! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty. I look forward to reading the novel you post. What's it about? I'm thinking of starting a novel soon. I've ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Septemb15! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty or Trish, whichever you prefer! I'm looking forward to reading your writing, but first here are a few basic rules ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'm in, if I remember! Hopefully I do! :D

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai, (potential) friends. ^_^

    Welcome to YWS! Oh my gosh you love Anberlin too? They're so awesome! They came to my town, but I couldn't go because they played at like a 18 + ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi! What's up? Welcome to YWS! (And yes, we are a wee bit crazy! :lol:) You can call me Trish, or Kitty. Whichever one you prefer! :D So, why don't ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Thanks for being so welcoming! I guess I'll tell you guys a bit more about myself then. Okay, so some of my favorite bands are Paramore, Muse, Relient K and ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! My name is Trish, and I'm new here, as you probably guessed. I love reading, and writing, but I suck at poems. I really like the Twilight series and ...

    Jan 28, 2009


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight