User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hi there! It's great to meet you, and welcome to YWS! I hope that you find everything you're looking for here, and I can't wait to read some of your ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submit to the Young Writers Literary Journal! (closed)

    Hey, so I know this may seem like a stupid question but I would just like to clarify one thing quickly. By the deadline being January 31st, does this mean ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Ratios and You (reform!)

    OK, this sounds great! I'm totally for it, as I said before. :D :elephant:

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Ratios and You (reform!)

    I think that this is a good idea. Just one question though. How are you going to catch everyone who doesn't do the 3:1 ratio? What do we do if ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Hey there, Classy! Welcome to YWS! I'm Trish by the way. First, I'd just like to tell you what our few and easy to remember basic rules are. 1) Here ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there. =P

    Welcome welcome welcome to YWS, Cass! I'm Trish, and I'm fifteen. First, I'll just tell you a little bit about the rules we have here. There aren't that many, and ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hey there, Jayleigh! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! How are you? You can call me Kitty/Trish, whichever you prefer. Mira took care of all the rules ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Welcome! I love your avatar! Just wanted to get that out there. How are you? You can call me Kitty/Trish, whichever you prefer. How's college? I'm only in High School, ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS

    Greetings, miss YWS AI. How are you this fine day? :)

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome Mell to the wonderful world of YWS! How are you this fine day? I see you've stumbled upon our welcome boards! Here you will meet all the wonderful people ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellos aren't always simple

    Haha! I loved that! Welcome to YWS, as was said before, but I just felt the need to make you feel even more welcome at this awesome society! :D

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh Meat!

    Hi and welcome to YWS! (A.K.A. The Most Awesome Place On Earth!) I would sing you the unofficial welcome song, but I haven't gotten around to writing it yet! :lol: ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! You can call me Kitty, or basically whatever you want as long as it's not mean! (Haha... :)) It looks like Amy has taken care of ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Here

    Hi Trey! Welcome to YWS! I guess I'm the first person here, so I'll just explain a few rules we have at YWS. - Firstly, we have a 2:1 ratio ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I found this new writer's site...

    Hey-ya, and welcome to YWS! Looks like Kat and Fraggle have covered rules and colored names already. How are you liking YWS so far? Just to give you a heads ...

    Aug 15, 2009


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain