User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Media Reviews Re: I just finished the most amazing book ever!

    So, this morning I just finished reading the book "Room" by Emma Donoghue, and I seriously think that it was the best book I've ever read. This book is about ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Awesome! (Cause it is! Bwa ha ha ha!)

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Fantasy or Romance...any ideas?

    I know lots that you'd like! Hold on, I'll just go check out my bookcase a minute. - City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass by Cassandra ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography :)

    Hey there! This is my first time reviewing art & photography, so it might not be that good of a review, but I'll try. First, I'd like to say that ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    Ok, yup, I was wrong about where to go for this. Kamas is right! Sorry about that! Maybe I should check over the forums better first next time! :lol: Anyways, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    Hi there! I'm Trish. I just wanted to let you know that this is the part of the site where you can post your writing, and get people to review ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What are some good books to read?

    Oh, I know a ton of great books. Here are some to start off with. They all have a bit of romance, but they're not totally about romance. They're also ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    Oooohh! You like the mortal instruments too? I love them! City of Glass is going to be amazing, don't you think? Just out of curiosity, at the end of City ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    mis-trust

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Goal

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Gir!

    I like it, but i agree, it is a bit fuzzy. I would try downsizing it on an image processing program or something, unless it's originally fuzzy. All in all, ...

    Feb 22, 2009


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya