User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I know! I still watch Saved by the Bell and whatnot Chowders creeps me out so bad Same thing with that Flapjack show I don't what those people who made ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    Hi :D I'd like to join in this game! It sounds like fun. But, I'm not sure how to donate points. Can anyone tell me? Once I know how, I'll ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Have fun at the dentist!" :lol:

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    I love this game! Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could ...

    Jan 28, 2009


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25