User avatar

PatriciaTina

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    6/10 It's like you're saying that you're sad that Obama's president... Are you sad that Obama's president?

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Paramore!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 Hooray for La La Land!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shakespeare Insults

    You artless boil-brained harpy! Hee hee... this is fun!!

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: the most amazing book ever?

    Haha, I laughed so hard at the Breaking Dawn picture! That book sucked... I love that you have the peaches series up there... Aren't those books awesome?? I haven't read ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Retrace in your pants - Anberlin Things I'll Never Say in your pants - Avril Lavigne Haha, I love this game!

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 because of Taylor Swift. *Shudders* But I like all the others. (Though I haven't heard those actual songs, but the bands are good.) :D 1. La La-Ashlee Simpson (Ooooohhhh.... ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    cartoons went down the drain after 2000. all the good shows were on in the '90's. My thoughts exactly. *Sigh* I miss watching The Little Lulu show ( Did anyone ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 Old Avril, I like it! Also, I love All-American Rejects and Flightless Bird, American Mouth, but sadly I haven't heard of the other two. 1) Back Breaker-Hit the Lights ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Yay! Country music! But, Miley Cyrus? :lol: Anyways, I'm gonna give you 8/10 :D 1. Top of the World by All-American Rejects 2. Move by Thousand Foot Krutch 3. Ocean ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Wear clothes two sizes too small forever. That's easy! I love my food! :lol: Would you rather not be able to go on this site ever again, or never read ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Kill myself. Though I hope I won't have to! Would you rather be stuck in a tank full of hungry piranhas, or hungry sharks?

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    I donated points to you! :D

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Donate to the person above you!

    I found the button on your profile and donated to you! :D Hehe.

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    Am I even more old fashioned in saying I miss Looney Tunes? I actually looked up "Pinky and the Brain" on youtube about a week ago, talk about nostalgia >

    Feb 24, 2009


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres